Well... we started daycare!
Last week Hudson started "school" and has started to warm up. The first day I logged in to the web cam at work and watched him like a hawk. I know most of my co-workers got a good laugh out of my "cyber stalking" but surprisingly it gave me great comfort. I realized quickly he loves his teachers Ms. Nicole and Ms. Janet and hates when other parents come to pick up their kids.

Tuesday was great, Thursday well... we hit 2 speed bumps. He fell off of his cot during nap and had a mild meltdown. Thankfully he went back to sleep. They sit at one long little tiny table for meals, and now all of the sudden Huddy sits with us at the dinner table. (It's hilarious) However, during dinner Andrew and I reviewed Hudson's Daily Journal that Ms. Janet sends home and realized that he tackled a boy to the ground hugged a little boy so much he fell. Andrew told me that the teacher informed him of this upon pick up but laughed it off. Needless to say I couldn't help but wonder why in the world he did this.... Who knows! I tell Andrew that Hudson got his Dad's tender heart but he also got his Mom's temper :)

This week went great, so far. He's starting to chat more at school and I only logged in a few times to check on him. The times I did signon he was playing with the others one time and another sitting alone reading a book. (At least he wasn't tackling anyone!) So tomorrow... I will once again look forward to this little journal that comes home with him. A small part of me gets sad reading it. I feel like I'm missing out on so much of his life... I'm just not ready to miss this much, yet. So I'll continue to cyber stalk :)

No comments:
Post a Comment