The weather is so beautiful outside today and we're just playing around the house all weekend. The more summer sneaks up on us the more I want a "private" yard to ourselves. But hopefully by next spring our house will be ready to move into.... The past few weeks have flown by. Hudson's reaction to Penicillin threw us for a loop. After his reaction they put him on another antibiotic.... which didn't work. So back to the doctor we went this Tuesday to try out a new antibiotic, which with insurance... and a coupon from the doctor cost $170!! Are you kidding me?! But seriously what options do we have. Next week we will have a checkup visit to see if his ear infections have progressed in any way. If not we're looking at shots and tubes as quickly as possible. It's amazing how everyday flies by and then before you know it the months are flying by. I'm so thankful for everything we have have... but I would love to just slow time down a little :)
No comments:
Post a Comment