My Blogger has been acting crazy at home and I've only been able to login at work. Thankfully it's up and running. So much has been going on lately. Andrew's 29th birthday was last weekend and we celebrated almost everyday. I'm already starting to plan his 30th!! I'm thinking a surprise party is in order.
This holiday weekend has been so relaxing and well needed. Andrew had class all day in Charlotte Saturday so I took Hudson to Lincolnton for a family member's birthday party. Sunday we spent the entire day in Boone. It was so nice to get away just for the day. As always we had a blast and ate way too much. Hudson was finally able to meet his "new" friend Avery. Avery's Dad has been Andrew's best friend since they were 5 years old and we couldn't wait for them to meet. Hudson was so precious with him. Lots of hugs and kisses! Avery's Dad also was a catcher for LR's baseball team and since Andrew pitched at ASU they both feel the need to constantly remind the boys of how they'll play ball together soon. LoL....
Cheesy yes, but cute.
Andrew chose to work today so I was able to catch up with a friend over lunch. I love being able to just sit and talk with her and share stories. Very rarely does this get to happen. With Andrew at work today I'm striking out on an adventure. To apply for Hudson's passport! Our July vacation is booked and we're Bahamas bound for the week of the 4th, which also happens to be the week of our 6th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to get down there and enjoy those beautiful beaches!
~ Happy Memorial Day Everyone ~


No comments:
Post a Comment