Week by week we experience more cuts, scraps and bruises than I've ever imagined. As soon as we get Hudson's injuries healed he trips or pushes his wagon into something and we've started all over. I'm not sure whether or not to guard him 24/7 or just let him be a boy. So I'm going to try to just guard him 50% and not be a "Helicopter" Mom. At least the cuts and bruises may cease a little!! :)

I just feel so bad when I see him like that. So our Kids Neo and Cars BandAids are now our bestfriends. And don't forget the santizier!!
Another lesson we've learned is that Hudson LOVES to run naked around the house. He's so free after bathtime and it's hilarious to watch him sprint down the hallway. However his "freedom" has introduced him to peeing on the floors other forms of freedom. I guess that's another boy habit that we're going to have to learn to manage.

No comments:
Post a Comment