This year has already started off to many great adventures, and journeys. And I welcome them all with open arms! Andrew was offered a position at Lowe's Corporate in Mooresville 2 weeks ago, and last week I was offered a position at the Denver Campus of the Lincoln Charter School. We are both just very, very, VERY, excited to start our new jobs. There comes a time when you realize a change is needed. Getting there however is easier said than done. A lot of deep conversations, decisions, and prayer has gotten us here. I feel like for once in a long time, we are on the "right" track.
The next few weeks will definitely be different and hard, as we leave Hudson at daycare for the first time!! I know tears will be shed, and I'm trying to prepare for them. Once again, easier said than done. But it's ok.
Cheers... to new paths, new adventures & taking chances!
No comments:
Post a Comment