Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Wonders

It's been a while since I last blogged and have so much to share! First of all, I love my job. I adore it! I'm at the Lincoln Charter School, Denver campus.... and I was a nervous wreck to start back to work. But now that I'm there I look forward to it everyday. I feel very lucky to work with such an amazing group of people.

I finally got to get back out to Target today. When I was home with Hudson I would visit Target daily! But it was nice to stroll the isles and see the "new" items. I can't believe they have bikinis out already. Shesh.....

We don't really have much planned this weekend. We will be traveling to Mocksville for dinner and a playdate with our friends Kristi & Wes. Their little boy William is 1 week older than Hudson and they are hilarious together. I'm sure good photos will follow this post!

I'm very excited for tomorrow! We are taking a different route for Sunday. As soon as time allows tomorrow we will head up to our "future" backyard in Mooresville!! We made an offer on a lot in Mooresville and they accepted! Now the hard part.... walking off the lot to sketch the site plan. I'm just hoping approval comings in quickly. I hate anticipation. Once we're cleared on that the fun really begins.... planning! I have a folder on my desktop call Dream House. And yes, I have millions of photos of ideas, colors, furniture, etc. that I want to try to put into the house. I'm so ready for a house, and a backyard. We've been in a condo for 6 years now.... And while I love my neighbors, I'm tired of hearing other people's footsteps and sharing our private family moments in the yard with a whole community. The plan we have chosen has this precious screened in back porch. I dream of evenings out there with a glass of wine, good friends & making great memories!!

Fingers crossed that Iredell County approves it all..... :)




6 comments:

  1. Screened in porches are the best. I hope everything is approved swiftly.
    Glad you are loving your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I don't call you for a week and you buy property! Guess I picked the wrong week not to talk to you - Ha!! Congratulations to the Klines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Mandi! :) It was so good seeing you last weekend!

    Tori - LoL :) I've been dying to call you and update you. This was my only "full" work week and it flew by. We just got approved yesterday!! That was the easy part... you get to hear my phone calls all during the stressful/hard part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Heather! Now all the headaches!!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Betsy!! I'll try to post as much as possible during our "journey" of building :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you like your new job! Very excited for house plans!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete