Presenting my 2011
FAVORITE THINGS!!!
FAVORITE THINGS!!!
(I'm no Oprah, but I do have my preferences when it comes to specific items) :)
The first and foremost thing I cannot live without is.....
Burt's Bees' Vitamin E Oil

I use this for everything!! Scars, cuts, burns, extra bubble bath, etc. However I have found my new love of Vitamin E Oil... as a makeup remover. I love to use it for eye makeup remover. It's perfect!!
****************************************************
Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Specifically Hazelnut

I'm a sucker for coffee... especially stupid expensive coffee. Every few months I'll treat myself to a bag of DD coffee. It's a nice little perk to the mornings. On top of that the touch of hazelnut makes it even more luxurious. While it only costs a few more dollars, those add up, and I only splurge a few times a year. Coffee can make a bad day quickly not seem as bad, at least for me.
****************************************************
Salon Grafix Hairspray
Salon Grafix Hairspray

I was born in the south and I grew up in the south..... I like big hair & hairspray! My all time "favorite" is Shaper, however once again budget people!! Salon Grafix is what I consider a generic of Shaper. It's perfection to my eyes.
****************************************************
Marshalls & TJ Maxx
Ok I'm sure you're getting a theme here.... deals & bargains!! If I can't find what I'm looking for at either Marshalls or TJ Maxx I'm also known to find amazing deals on EBay!! I do tend to overbid on there. But when it comes to $100 jeans, I go to Macy's and try them on and then find the same jeans on Ebay, for half the price.
****************************************************
Last but definitely not least............
A Cozy Screened In Porch & A Great Glass of Wine!

Once again guys... southern.
Give me a cozy screened in porch and ANY bottle of Southern Charm wine from Lincolnton and I'm good. To unwind or celebrate I think the most intimate thing you can do with a friend is share a good glass of wine and chat. I feel like genuine one on one talking is over looked these days. Texting, emailing and social media are amazing, don't get me wrong. But there is just something about talking to a friend, face to face, that touches my heart on a different level.
~*~ Cheers ~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment