So I've decided to "BLOG" ~
Granted I'm not sure what will come out of my mouth (aka keyboard) but I'm very interested to see. I've enjoyed reading friends' blogs and love it. I'm addicted. So here it goes, my attempt.....
Small ReCap:
Grew up in a small town in NC
(Yes cows were next door to my high school)
College in Boone where I fell in love w/many things.
Life, hubbs, Boone & snow!
Currently looking for new employment & very excited...
I'm sure I'll write about my "past" job.
Married to an amazing guy for 5.5 years ~ Andrew
We have one son Hudson
Life's pretty good, I can't complain, however I"m sure I'll find something to vent about :)
Glad you decided to start your blog on my birthday =) great date 12/12 haha. Proud of you Heather! You'll love it. I don't get to blog but maybe once a week, but it is fun for yourself & others. I love to look back sometimes and see where I have been. Good luck with the job search. I know how stressful it can be...it takes a while, but when it finally happens you realize it was all God's timing & plan. Certainly network as much as you can, so people know to keep their eyes & ears open. Let me know if there is anyone I can reach out to or anything!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I can not believe it's been over 5 years for you & Andrew! I remember it like it was yesterday =)
Thanks Jennifer! :) I'm excited to see what the future holds. I know I'll enjoy the blog, esp. since I enjoy everyone else's. Thanks for the advice. I hope you're doing well! I can't believe how fast 5 years has flown by. Enjoy planning the most amazing day :) It'll fly by for you too!
ReplyDelete