Beginning in November until the end of December I'm in full "HOLIDAY" mode. Not only am I an extreme Christmas lover, but I'm also very excited to celebrate my 2 best friends and my Dad's birthdays. The older I get the more excited I am to celebrate my girl friend's birthdays. We've known each other for 14 (ish) years and each year I get more and more excited for their birthdays.
Saturday Tori and I had lunch with Hilary in Gastonia at Logan's. We always have a good time and I think I could honestly sit with them for hours and we would never run out of things to talk about.
Between the chatting and good food we also had a special treat. Tori is an amazing baker and brought a few treats. She made Hudson's baseball glove & ball cake for his 1st birthday party, so I knew I should carefully plan the perfect time to enjoy this treat.... and as expected, it was so good! Of course the snowman was for Hilary but I snuck my purple cupcake home and had to hide it!! Haha
This week is my Dad's birthday. I'm very blessed with a wonderful family and when it comes to my Dad he is my hero. I cherish him dearly and count my blessings for every day I have with him.
Happy Early Birthday Dad!

Love the pic. I have always noticed that ya'll match in your pics. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Muah!
ReplyDelete