My title sums it up pretty much. We've been working so much lately and not doing a lot. After Charleston life have been pretty calm. Random trips to Boone here and there... August however is packed full of plans!
The first weekend I'm helping to host a baby shower, 2nd weekend we'll be in Atlanta all weekend, 3rd we are finally resting --- which is also my 29th birthday weekend!! Yahoooooo! And the final weekend of August we will be in New Orleans for a wedding/vacation. I love to travel and wish we could go somewhere fun at least once a month. My "goal" for my 29th year is to 1) be as healthy as possible ~ I say as possible because I'm being real about it. I love fried foods, burgers and alcohol. So in moderation. And 2) to travel as randomly as possible. I'm hoping to take numerous weekend trips with just the 3 of us this year. The only plans so far are to Vermont for a weekend and maybe back up to NYC. I tend to "win" when I justify traveling on quick trips. Typically they're just the right amount of getaway time and much cheaper.
I'm sure during August I'll have more blog worthy material ;)
Until then.... Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment