Saturday, February 26, 2011

Big plans....

This weather is AhMazING!! However, I'm spending the day inside.We, I think, have finally picked a daycare. Yay for that! We chose Primrose in Cornelius. I love it! They have such a great facility and wonderful teachers. Last night they were having a Dance Party & Pizza Party for the kids and families. How funny is that! :) Hudson had a blast ~ FYI He had some awesome dance moves stored up for the party!


However during our 2 weeks of "test driving" daycares we have exposed Hudson to a few nasty germs. He never wakes in the middle of the night... and last night was rough. Stuffy nosy, vomit and coughs are not our friends today (never really).

So far today we have medicated and given him 2 warm soaking baths. Hopefully a nap will help.... I can't believe it's so nice outside today and our poor little guy is sick in the bed.

Of course Andrew had to work today. Since we "left" real estate he hasn't really left it, just me! He still shows houses every Saturday. Which is fine by me, but now I'm bored. Poor Huddy is sick and the house is quiet.... Of course with boredom comes eating. (For me at least) :) I indulged in a pizza hotpocket for lunch and a Diet Coke.... and guess what I just found in the freezer! The last sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints!! I'm officially not bored now ~ Haha


I hope you guys have a great weekend ~ And enjoy the sunshine for me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a "bored eater" too. Have to keep myself busy or my waistline gets in real trouble. :-)

    ReplyDelete