Ok, I'm officially slack on blogging, but I have excuses! We put our condo on the market a little over a week ago, and have already had 4 showings!! I thought I knew what I was getting into, seeing how we sold real estate for a few years - but boy was I wrong. I never knew I could clean this place so fast. My most recent call was at 8:15am and I have to be in Denver at work at 9am. Let's just say I was "glistening" by the time I got in my car. So far the showings have gone well. I'm very hesitant to pack anything though. I don't really think a home can show the way it needs to, with boxes everywhere. So with that being said I slowly stress in the back of my mind about the 1st week of August.
We are expecting to get the keys to our new house that week! So do I panic and pack that week like a crazy lady - or move slowly over 2 weeks? My goal is to be in before my 30th birthday, on the 19th. I just feel like a ticking time bomb. The night we listed the condo was very emotional. We've been here for 6 years. We brought Hudson home here, he walked, talked and stole our hearts every day in this very house. The thought of handing over the keys to another owner breaks my heart - but I know it needs to be done. I need to be thankful that we're moving into a beautiful home and not worry about "old" memories but be excited for new ones. So until August 20th or so just know that I'm a mess, emotionally and probably physically :)

No comments:
Post a Comment