We are thisclose to getting our final house plan. Andrew and I had everything laid out, down to the style of door knob... until - I looked at SouthernLivingHouseplans.com Holy MOLY! I fell in love, and grew more confused quickly. Over our Thanksgiving break we realized that we like 2 plans. Andrew saw a challenge and faced it head on. Not only did he find a way to blend both plans but he hand drew our new house plan. We also found an engineer in Lincolnton who happens to work with an architect in Boone to make the plan official. How random is that! The odds that both professionals working on our plan are from our hometowns gives me chills.
Our hopes are to break ground before the end of January. And I know I'll blog non-stop about the construction. But for the mean time I'm on Pinterest designing my dream rooms and getting ideas....
Here is a sneak preview of the exterior:
(White vertical planks with red tumbled brick)
*Note: Interior floor plan does not match this plan*


No comments:
Post a Comment