Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll

I haven't blogged in forever!! Too many fun filled weekends and not enough time to document it all.

 I feel like I wake up  on Monday's planning my weekends. We have been on the road a lot lately. Between tailgating for ASU Games, pumpkin patches and day trips to the mountains we're slowing down now that Halloween is almost here.


    


Hudson's birthday party, the first weekend of October, was a hit! Everything went perfectly.

  

  

Next weekend we'll be downtown Saturday night, but not for Halloween! 2 of our good friends are getting married downtown and we cannot wait to see everyone. The groom played baseball with Andrew and the bride is the sister of a good friend of ours as well. (Photos to follow)

Oh, and how could I forget.... Hudson's Halloween costume!
A Lion!! Which he demands "NO" when I try to put it on him. So we'll see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment